The Buck Lake Lake Plan is a plan to keep Buck Lake healthy and beautiful for our grandchildren.
A healthy lake means excellent water quality. And excellent water quality means fish and wildlife prosper.
The Lake Plan is intended to be a living document which will be reviewed and updated periodically as new information, research and issues are identified. The plan
- explains the objectives of lake planning
- presents the geography and social history of the area
- includes findings from scientific and social research undertaken by the Buck Lake Association
and/or provincial ministries
- identifies future challenges
- recommends strategies for landowners, the Buck Lake Association, and the Township of South Frontenac.
Click to the link below to access the Lake Plan
Water Quality Report for Buck Lake (2009) summary by Reg Genge of Ontario Lake Assessments
Phosphorus in Canada’s Aquatic Ecosystems (from Environment Canada)