The Buck Lake Lake Plan is a plan to keep Buck Lake healthy and beautiful for our grandchildren.
A healthy lake means excellent water quality. And excellent water quality means fish and wildlife prosper.
The Lake Plan is intended to be a living document which will be reviewed and updated periodically as new information, research and issues are identified. The plan
- explains the objectives of lake planning
- presents the geography and social history of the area
- includes findings from scientific and social research undertaken by the Buck Lake Association
and/or provincial ministries
- identifies future challenges
- recommends strategies for landowners, the Buck Lake Association, and the Township of South Frontenac.
Click to the link below to access the Lake Plan